• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring zing to do list

the motor is now complete. my dad turned the key. crank but no start. greatttttt. i know for a fact the ignition system is 100% correct. i believe the problem is fuel delivery. god i wish i was there to work on the car

He had no choice :nonono:. Hope you get it running. You need to get your A$$ back to Ohio and check it out! Hurry, hurry, hurry - good luck!

He had no choice :nonono:. Hope you get it running. You need to get your A$$ back to Ohio and check it out! Hurry, hurry, hurry - good luck!

you mean i gotta get back to ny!!! haha. i have my fingers crossed. i've done all i can at this point. its in my fathers hands to get the car running. dear god... lol

Came today!
standard.jpg

My list has been completed and I'm off to bed. Leaving in six hours.
See you guys and gals soon.
Drive safe everyone!

I gave up gratuitous packing many years ago.
I have clothes, a few electronics, granola bars, medicine, sleeping bag and air mattress. I think it's too much stuff too. :shrug:
Leaving in six hours!

oh I thought that was a given. Cheap tool sets remain in my car 24/7, not as part of the trip.

I've also got my rapist package, as aircougar and ctmystique called it ... duct tape, rope, couple pairs of box cutters, some rags, Windex paper towels etc. in the trunk.

Mirko patching got completed tonight and my remote oil filter. Now my A pillar gauges work and oil changes will take 5 minutes. I think I'll be changing out brake pads Wed. night. I don't think 40% pad is going to cut it at Waterford.

Back