• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Crazy lookin things goin down interstate 81 in Harrisburg PA!!!

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
What the hell are these, i know i've seen them in magazenes already, but dont know much about them. the guys driving them were wearing racing helmets and full leater. take a look....
IMG_0450.jpg

thats a T-rex. ive driven one. i would never drive one on the street though. it feels like you're in a go-kart on steroids

The company is call T-Rex. Its basically a 2 seater trike with a steering wheel. They aren't cheap either.

i knew they werent cheap, i remember seeing them in the Dupont Registry a few years back for a nice chunk of change.

you think that's crazy. i rolled up on a quad type of thing i saw at sema. its like a sea doo on wheels. like a 3 wheeled, street legal quad. theyre pretty badass but $$$$. (so is the Trex. badass but $$$$).

cool pic though. crazy to see that many of them together at once. crazy enough to see even one rolling down the street, lol

you think that's crazy. i rolled up on a quad type of thing i saw at sema. its like a sea doo on wheels. like a 3 wheeled, street legal quad. theyre pretty badass but $$$$. (so is the Trex. badass but $$$$).

cool pic though. crazy to see that many of them together at once. crazy enough to see even one rolling down the street, lol

oxymoron? :laugh:

no....just moron :laugh:

I checked online just for the hell of it and they have one hell of a video on there site! It doesnt say how much they are but i found a page with a bunch of options and the price fully loaded is about 59k!!! :shocked:

I am amazed every time somene is curious about what a T-rex is. This must be one of the best kept secrets of the motoring world because I remeber reading all about the thing when I was in high-school, and I graduated 8 years ago.

Back