• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

world's first supercharged pontiac G8

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
and i got a ride in it! :cool:

this bad boy is owned by Mike Haddad, owner of Haddad Motorsports in Inglewood, CA. Magnusson used the car to prototype the twin screw kit for it. the blower was just put a few days ago. with a VERY conservative tune, it put down about 460 to the wheels iirc. car is already lowered with eibach springs and was taken to borla today to have a prototype exhaust put on it.

car has a 6 speed auto. blower whine wasnt very loud but you could hear it the entire time. exhaust will definitely drown it out. the car rides SOOO smooth for being lowered. it felt like a factory ride, but with a sporty "stiffness" to it.

sorry for the not so great pics. it was night time. ill get better pics next time during the day

IMG_8300.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8293.jpg

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8299.jpg

Holly hell that thing is killer. I watched them do a report on the g8 last night on test drive, adam corolla and 50 cent drove them on the track.

Holly hell that thing is killer. I watched them do a report on the g8 last night on test drive, adam corolla and 50 cent drove them on the track.
Watched the same thing. This car is no joke.:cool:

Damn, the blower looks like it should have came there!:drool:

this car is really growing on me...especially that one with the stripes. beautiful.

just priced a GT with sport package and sunroof on pontiacs website...and it comes to like 32 and change!

this car is really growing on me...especially that one with the stripes. beautiful.

just priced a GT with sport package and sunroof on pontiacs website...and it comes to like 32 and change!

good car for the $. an SRT8 charger/300 will cost you $10-15k more. they have a little more power but they also weigh a bit more as well. he said this car weighed in at only $3900, which is what my cobra vert weighs. not bad for a loaded (sans sunroof), big motor sedan.

we're working on a deal to put the first set of wheels on it. the guy also owns a Factory 5 DTM car (DTM? the wannabe GT one) :drool: and more cars too...

Back