• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A few night pictures

hdr.jpg

damn....that last pic is :drool:.

Are you modding those pics in anyway like HDR? Or is that just the camera and lens making it look that good?

And yea what lens are you using?

damn....that last pic is :drool:.

Are you modding those pics in anyway like HDR? Or is that just the camera and lens making it look that good?

And yea what lens are you using?

Last one is definitely HDR, I used three different raw images in Photomatix. Then I used CS3 to fix a couple funky glares but that's about it.

The first four were all slightly post processed in photoshop, mainly just adding some shadows :)

Oh and it's just the kit lens :laugh: I've got to save up for a nicer one.

Last one is definitely HDR, I used three different raw images in Photomatix. Then I used CS3 to fix a couple funky glares but that's about it.

The first four were all slightly post processed in photoshop, mainly just adding some shadows :)

Oh and it's just the kit lens :laugh: I've got to save up for a nicer one.

The XTi comes with the Canon standard 18-55 lens, right?

I've got the original Digital Rebel with the kit lens.

It yielded the following at SZ last year...

IMG_5045c.jpg

IMG_5045b.jpg

ceg_lightshow-1.jpg

CRW_5084.jpg

Some damn fine photography, though! I like it!

Last edited:
It should be coming to SZ this year!

Not sure if I want to take it on that long of a road trip with blow struts and a bad spring and a bad strut mount and no ac and in need of an alignment. But most of that will be taken care of fairly soon....end of this month or so.

Is that fog in the first photo (on the pavement)? Cool shots nonetheless.
Might be [caugh]photoshop[/caugh] fog... :ponder: :laugh:

I could throw up the original, I was just experimenting with things. The first one is the same location as the third one (and the hdr for that matter) so same pavement.

The XTi comes with the Canon standard 18-55 lens, right?

I've got the original Digital Rebel with the kit lens.
Cool, yup mine came with the 18-55. I've since picked up a 55-250mm IS lens but that doesn't do me a whole lot of good with car pictures :)

you douche' you didnt even come across the street to say whats up and you saw me parked there!

ps. turn them down some i'm still lower!

you douche' you didnt even come across the street to say whats up and you saw me parked there!

ps. turn them down some i'm still lower!

Haha I would've if I saw you outside... but I heard you had left with someone? :shrug:

Mine don't go down any, they are just coils ;) And I don't want it any lower :laugh:

Back