• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My SE project

OB1

Hard-core CEG'er
Just picked this one up from FL planning on making it My DD as soon as the engine is replaced. I'll then be able to start over on my SVT & keep the miles off of it. I was thinking about putting an SVT kit on it but Brapple is dominating this color right now, Damn him! ;) My main priority is getting another DD so it might still happen in the future.
V6 MTX, motor is toast.

100_2491.jpg

100_2492.jpg

100_2493.jpg

Brapple's is medium steel blue metallic. That is more of a light blue by the looks of it. They are close though.

That thing is just begging for some SVT goodies, as well as a 3 liter. :laugh: Sorry Brian

I'm considering a full 3L w a mild tune for mileage & the ability to run 87 octane. I just happen to have a parts SE that is supposed to run but I've never tried it. I'm going to take a good look at that engine before I do anything else.

Ob the contour collector. He sees his prey through the hustle and bustle of the city and pounces on it and takes another contour into captivity,lol hahaha looks good ob.

nice! i'd just drop a svt engine into it and call it good. the lighter se will feel a little more lively than a svtc.

My spare motor has a rod knock so I'm going to be on the lookout for a dirt cheap 2.5 or I'll be trying to get the cash up for a 3L. Come to think of it my brothers 3L is sitting in the shop waiting to go.............. I wonder if he'll miss it? :)

I was thinking about putting an SVT kit on it but Brapple is dominating this color right now, Damn him! ;)

Brapple's is medium steel blue metallic. That is more of a light blue by the looks of it. They are close though.

I was going to say, that looks like moonlite blue or something like that, its close but not as dark as the medium steel blue metalic.

Is that a thumbs up to go ahead & do it? :)

well what is the paint code :laugh:

if you want to do it go for it. I am actually the second person to put the SVT kit on a SE of my color ... the first member and car are long gone ...

Back