• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here's another exhaust vid

yeah, if you're gonna run headers and a y-pipe you need a res or glasspack or something. the lack of pre cats really makes it loud.

Thanks for the comments. There's a ton of rasp in real life that isn't quite audible on the video, and inside the car it's hard to hold a conversation at times.

Also, I love my driveway. I managed to rip the passenger side of the front bumper off once, and smashed the exhaust when trying to back out with four people in the car.

Thanks for the comments. There's a ton of rasp in real life that isn't quite audible on the video, and inside the car it's hard to hold a conversation at times.

Also, I love my driveway. I managed to rip the passenger side of the front bumper off once, and smashed the exhaust when trying to back out with four people in the car.

I was going to say something about that when i saw the video but figured didn't know if it was real relevant. Now that you mention it, it must be hell having to back out of it everyday.

I was going to say something about that when i saw the video but figured didn't know if it was real relevant. Now that you mention it, it must be hell having to back out of it everyday.

If I'm careful, I can do it without a problem. But the driveway for my place at school is 10x worse...I have to hit it at a pretty severe angle or else my exhaust tips are leaving 1 ft long scrape marks in the asphalt...it's happened before.

Yeah a resanator will definantly smooth out and lower the drone. 3.0L should sound nice with a res.

if interested i have a magnaflow res. i could sell ya'

l_ddb5dfa9bba97dbaff30f2a9c27a7bd0.jpg

Yeah a resanator will definantly smooth out and lower the drone. 3.0L should sound nice with a res.

if interested i have a magnaflow res. i could sell ya'

l_ddb5dfa9bba97dbaff30f2a9c27a7bd0.jpg

If that is a 22inch then that is perfect. Do not install anything smaller than a 22 inch because It will do very little to reduce noise levels.

Back