• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stock Headlights I need A Pair

Project SVT

Veteran CEG'er
Alright here's the deal,I'm looking for someone who is wanting to get rid of a pair of :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty headlights for free, I don't care what condition they are in because well, they will be used for projectors and i'll worry about lenses down the road. aslong as the reflector and bracket is fine that is perfect.

My idea will be simple for the projectors.They will use stock adjustments to keep it easy to use and will be clean looking. I just pretty much need volunteers right now. Of course when i finish if you'd like to have them, I'll just charge what i paid for lights and that kinda stuff but nothing for my time since they were your lights to start with. And then go from there down the road.

So I have any takers?

Last edited:
it's cool just thought i'd try and see if anybody had a set they can't use or just wanna put towards something. i have my set that i'm using right now but i don't have lense covers, but pretty much the brackets are done, just waiting for projectors to arrive....

it'll be nice to have projectors and have stock adjustments

So what did you do to your lenses? didn't you bake open your lights?

I might come up with a set soon, if you did the projectors how much are we talking here?

What type of brackets are you using that will allow the stock adjustments?

Sound like an interesting project...... pics?

AF

well i was involved in a hit and run, and they hit the driverside front corner, so my lenses where smashed. so really i have one good light but i bought new ones. and the brackets mounts on the driverside are gone, but the brackets are something i made and it'll allow stock adjustment, because I want stock adjustment on my lights so i'd assume everyone else would too.

and the price, well you provide lights all your looking as paying for the projectors & hids. I'm gonna pay for the metal for the bracket and all that because i figure that is a good way to get started, and i'll test fit on my car before shipping. And later on i'll work out a price with labor.

But if you do have headlights that you will wanna send me all i request is you bake them open ahead of time, and remove all glue and send them to me. That way there's less work doing that i have to do. plus i don't run the risk of breaking anything. And it's up to you if you'd like me to seal them up or ship them back so you can seal them up.

ill send you a cracked apart set for you to play around with. god knows i have enough of them:laugh:

dude that'd be awesome....since my tabs on the housing where broken from the hit and run i can't mount mine but i was just messing with the brackets and such so i can copy it to more lights...

so...ya got a spare black svt front? lol

somebody has got to have a spare set laying around they just want gone. If you provide some and once the brackets are finished you will get a huge discount on price.

Back