• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

got my green one

turbo_fox

Veteran CEG'er
So I sold the 98, then sold the 00, and had the black 98 that was to be a 3L DD/ autocross car. With the mustang being sold, along with both contours, I was trying to decide what to buy. I test drove a new mustang Bullitt and a regular GT, was looking at Porsches, another fox body, etc. I wanted to keep my eyes open.
Instead, I came across a 45k mile tropic green 99, 1 owner car. Of course, it is the one I always wanted, so i had to buy it. The car is really clean, only issue is the dash warp.

So I went from a Silver E0 and a silver 00 to a black E0 and a green 99 in the course of a month. crazy

I took delivery from NJ today, and will try to get some pictures up soon.

You said you wanted one like mine with out a spoiler does it have one? As for the prairie tan interior it is the only one to have and some one switching to a blue is crazy. ;)

Nice one, man!

What'd you think of the Bullitt? Was it one of the '08's?

Yeah it was an 08. I really liked it, but I don't know if I liked it 33 grand-worth

does that mean the trade for your built black 3.0L is out?

I think that trade is off the table

You said you wanted one like mine with out a spoiler does it have one? As for the prairie tan interior it is the only one to have and some one switching to a blue is crazy. ;)

I would not have bought it if it had a spoiler. I wasn't looking for another SVT, this just happened to be the one I wanted all along.

Back