• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New goodies for my 03 Mustang

jtour

CEG'er
I got new Y2K-R's and as I was putting the rims on I noticed I needed new brakes so I bought Brembo slotted rotors on all four corners and I went with Hawk HPS pads on all four corners as well. I also got installed full lenght subframe connectors. As I waited for the back rotors I decided to paint my brakes as well. Now Im saving my money to get some H&R springs to get rid of the 4x4 look. Thanks for looking.

03004.jpg

03009.jpg

brakes002.jpg

03Rearsub.jpg

Sub03middle.jpg

I dig it:cool:!!One of my fav. stock looking mustang wheels are the FR500 in anthracite.Lowering it will=:drool:,what are your performance mods so far?

How much were the brembos?

I need some new rotors and pads for the upcomign race season. I was looking at Baer Eradispeeds and they are around 200 for the front 2.

Nice mods. Have you seen that tail light mod that they do. Where it's a sweeping action rather than a regular blink? I thought it was cool.:cool:

dumb question time:

what is the purpose of subframe connectors? i know folks here have been installing them for yrs but i've never been interested mostly because I had not heard of them until this site? im guessing they help with ridgidity of the chassis improving handling????

I purchased the brembo rotors from www.tirerack.com

I have seen the sweeping motion tail light relay but havent thought of doing it.

The subframe connectors make the car more rigid and helps handling. It also helps to stop sqweeks in convertibles.

Not one performance mod done.......yet:cool: ....doing all the little things first. The engine is stock minus the K&N filter.

Besides the 65-72 Mustangs and the new Shelby GT 500's, the Terminators are the only Stangs I would like.

I purchased the brembo rotors from www.tirerack.com

I have seen the sweeping motion tail light relay but havent thought of doing it.

The subframe connectors make the car more rigid and helps handling. It also helps to stop sqweeks in convertibles.

Not one performance mod done.......yet:cool: ....doing all the little things first. The engine is stock minus the K&N filter.

Borla stingers... doooo it.

Besides the 65-72 Mustangs and the new Shelby GT 500's, the Terminators are the only Stangs I would like.

Gasp! But...you...left out the most wonderful Mustangs of all!

The 1979-1986 four-eyed Fox. Man, I love those cars. :cool:

1979-1980-1981-ford-mustang-14.jpg

84_20thAnniversaryMustang_Pic.jpg

Time for some 00R brembo front calipers too :D

btw, if you make it to Spring Zing, hit me up, I might have a poster you want to go with your car . . .

Gasp! But...you...left out the most wonderful Mustangs of all!

The 1979-1986 four-eyed Fox. Man, I love those cars. :cool:

1979-1980-1981-ford-mustang-14.jpg

84_20thAnniversaryMustang_Pic.jpg

hmmmmmm. nope, don't see them on the list. Sorry, if they aren't on the list, they don't get in the club. Even as good of a year as 1979 was....

It's called sequential tails, they've been doing that since the hot rod days and it's still a great mod.

They've got them for the Fox 'Birds, too. Thundercat Electronixx is one such vendor I tripped across on Ebay.

smallcougar.gif
smalltbird.gif

tbirdphoto.gif

Nice Terminator. My second car was a '79 hatchback with a 4 banger! When the Navigator is paid off, we are getting a weekend car. I'm leaning toward a S281 SC Saleen, but the performance of the '03-'04 Cobras is badazz.

Back