• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near Deerfield beach?

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
I am going to be down there a week in Jan and was wondering if some people want to meet up? I wont be with my car but it would still be nice to meet some of the south people.
Bill

I honestly have no idea where it is. We own a timeshare there and this year I am going to be going with the rents down there. I hear its an old person town with nothing to really do. If some peeps wanna meet up ill get the exact dates ill be down there. Maybe you can show me around. :)

My delivery route passes through deerfield beach. Well the end of my route really. Let me know and I could pass by and hang out for a lil.

I honestly have no idea where it is. We own a timeshare there and this year I am going to be going with the rents down there. I hear its an old person town with nothing to really do. If some peeps wanna meet up ill get the exact dates ill be down there. Maybe you can show me around. :)

Hey starjammir it depends where you are staying... If your timeshare is on the beach, there are a lot of college kids living there because of the university nearby. There are about 6 cozy bars there for a night out if you dont feel like driving far. But Fort Lauderdale and Miami is where the actions at.

Ya it is right on the beach. My parents said that I can walk out my door and 30 feet and I am in the ocean. Bummers with the bar is I am 19 :( I hear there are a lot of old timers there and not a lot of young adults

There are plenty of people down by the beach having fun usually Im working =/ There might be a few 18+ nights here Id have to take a look. Im sure theres got to be at least one. College nights is where they can usually make more $. Im 26 so some of the places I frequent Ive seen a few out n about in that age bracket. I honestly dont pay attention to what age limits some do, but if you need help when you come down holla at me fo sho.

Back