• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

We need a Pittsburgh meet!

tonite the dirst one huh? i might see about coming down. no svt to show yet.. would like 2 see you all again.. i will try to make it..

Cool, hope you can make it Mike.

Yeah I'll plan on being early. I took the day off today so I'll be good to go any time.

Nice, I think my brother is gonna try to bring his car (Mitsu Ralliart Wagon). We could have a nice little crowd.:cool:

Sorry I missed out guys. I'm not going to lie, I kinda forgot about it. Plus I was stuck in traffic coming back from South Hills Mitsubishi. Next Friday I should be getting out of work at 4 so that hopefully will be enough time to get my car cleaned up.

Lot's of cars showed, over 1,000, but it got kinda cold, so most people bailed really early, bit dissapointing, really.

Kevin made it down, and Ryan and I stayed till 10 (die-hards :laugh: ). The next one I can make will be in 3 weeks. :cry:

I'll le tRyan post up the pics, since his camera is just a bit better than my cell-phone pics. :laugh:

I'll post pictures of the show tomorrow... I just spent all day building this:

DSCF4191%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Back