• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

We need a Pittsburgh meet!

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
The past 2 years we've had meets when there was snow on the ground! This year, I can't remember the last time I saw any of the Pittsburgh CEGers... so lets have a meet! Any suggestions where and when? I think I'm on the other end of town from most people so meeting around here would probably be a drive for most... Lets get something together!

There's a race or something at Beaver Run the second weekend of May.
I've been meaning to check out the facility and got the info. from some local Mustang guys. Might be a fun day, see the track and then get some food/drinks.
-J

Scott, you know I'll be at the first one :cool:. I'm on their mailing list so I'm keeping up on when that's coming up.

Actually, I didn't even plan it this way but I'm taking that day off too, so I'll be able to get there early

There's a race or something at Beaver Run the second weekend of May.
I've been meaning to check out the facility and got the info. from some local Mustang guys. Might be a fun day, see the track and then get some food/drinks.
-J

A guy I take Kung Fu with runs his M3 down there a lot during the summer, I'll have to ask him about it. That's not too far from my place.

Justin, Rob, you guys should plan on coming to this cruise, it's a great time. Mike, you as well, and maybe Joey could be coerced into bringing the MS6. :drool: :laugh:

Justin, Rob, you guys should plan on coming to this cruise, it's a great time. Mike, you as well, and maybe Joey could be coerced into bringing the MS6. :drool: :laugh:

I'm down for it. I should be in town by at least May 14th, though I don't know if I'll still be rocking the Saab anymore. I'm kind of tired of it and want to get into something else.

Oh and we could always have a meet at my new place. Got to break it in right with a party. :cool:

Would be cool. I would hate to make a definite commitment right now though b/c my current job I sometimes have to leave town at a drop of a hat, even on weekends.

I really need to start getting my car ready for summer. So much stuff to do and its like I have no spare time to do it:crazy:

Would be cool. I would hate to make a definite commitment right now though b/c my current job I sometimes have to leave town at a drop of a hat, even on weekends.

I really need to start getting my car ready for summer. So much stuff to do and its like I have no spare time to do it:crazy:

Ill take it off your hands since is too much for you :laugh:

a meet would be a good time...and the car cruise is always a good time :cool:

So what's going on with this meet? I'm back in the Burgh and want to see everyone. What date is good for people?

This needs bumped back to the top since it seems like all of the Pittsburgh members dropped off the face of the earth since I've been home.

Don't you guys want to be my friends anymore??????

Hey guys...ill be there too. I will be getting there around 7ish.

Not gonna put it in the show though, since it is dirty, has a blue fender, a scraped up bumper, stock wheels and a cracked windshield :blackeye: But ill be there!

Where can I park? Ill give someone a call when i get there to see where everyone is.

See you then!

Kevin, they have flag guys that will direct you to where to park. Gimme a call when you get there, (412) 974-9442

Ryan, they're doing dash plaques for first 200 or so, I was planning on
being at the Sheetz around 4:30ish. Can you make it by then??

Anyone else wanna swing by? Rob, Joey, Justin?

Kevin, they have flag guys that will direct you to where to park. Gimme a call when you get there, (412) 974-9442

I just saw this about the cruise and was talking to mystiquetwin (spelling?). Unfortunately i have work till 3 and my car is filthy and STILL dont have my summer mods on. It would be a dissapointment if I showed up lol.

Yeah I'll plan on being early. I took the day off today so I'll be good to go any time.

Back