• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my car w/ rims and Tempo Pics for everyone interested

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

and here's the Tempo...

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

Picture2006.jpg

Picture022.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

yes tempos are like tanks, one of my buddies use to go 2 trackin in his all the time and it never broke down.

When I had my Tempo ('87 LX) I used to take it on trails in the woods and she never once got stuck, it was nice for hauling firewood up to a firepit since none of my friends had trucks and my mom's is way too nice to drive in the woods.

Looking good! Just one question, why is your hood prop on the hood latch instead of in the hood prop holder? :crazy:

I was wondering that myself. :shrug:

The rims look great. Just get a set of tires and give it drop and you'll be good to go. How much are you looking to spend on tires? I have a set of 205/55/16 tires.

My first car was a 89 Tempo. Pretty much junk, the car itself was built well, but they used too much cheap, fragile plastic inside. The dash is all cracked to hell. It's been sitting outside in our driveway for 4 years now, so I doubt it's drivable anymore.

A note to everyone:

THE TEMPO NO LONGER EXISTS!

Lol, sorry, just had to get that outta my system! However, I must say that those rims looked much better on the Tempo rather than the Misty. They just clash with the champagne color...But then again, what color WOULD look good against the champagne? :crazy:

Back