• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Have 50 posts, but still can't post in the classifieds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me. You also gotta be on here for 30 days.

After all the requirements are met, PM LUCA.

I went through her and she set things strait.

Whining about it isn't going to make the process any better, and neither is criticizing the requirements. :nonono:

I have never in my life meet people like you and others on here. Not everyone but soooo VERY many write stupid ass comments like this. I was just trying to be funny. Do me a favor and don't reply unless it holds some value.

Whining about it isn't going to make the process any better, and neither is criticizing the requirements. :nonono:

so you are criticizing someone for following the rules and not getting what he was promised, so he asked why?

I would have done the same thing... Dont be an asshole, lets welcome the new people so they dont get off the wrong foot.

I had the same exact problem and I PMed MattR about it and things were taken care of in a day

PHilly, you will have a PM.

You've been here five days short. Hang in there.

In the mean time, have you posted your items in your regional forum? If not, that's a great place to start.

For others that are having an issue with posting in the classified section: Please PM a Mod or SuperMod for assistance. We know there is a problem and are working to correct it. Until it is corrected you are probably going to have to report the problem to one of us, once reported we will assist you with the issue.

TIA!

Last edited:
Please PM a Mod and they will escalate your request to get classifieds rights. We know there is a problem and actively working on correcting it.

Thanks!

thanks man. not sure if i've been here 30, might be 28 days:rolleyes: :nonono:

so you are criticizing someone for following the rules and not getting what he was promised, so he asked why?

You've been here five days short. Hang in there.

I rest my case...I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just saying that you want to be FRIENDS with the mods, as they enforce the rules, and if you KNOW you're still short of the classifieds requirement, then why whine about them...the "rollseyes" and "nonono" emoticons are rather uncalled for. :shrug:

I rest my case...I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just saying that you want to be FRIENDS with the mods, as they enforce the rules, and if you KNOW you're still short of the classifieds requirement, then why whine about them...the "rollseyes" and "nonono" emoticons are rather uncalled for. :shrug:

No, don't try to justify you being a jerk. And I didn't KNOW that i was short a few days. Oh bye the way, thanks for the post again bud. I find it funny you think the animations are hurtful. I think someone needs a nipple on his beer eh? I have it taken care of so thanks for ALL your help Z, what would i do without you?

philly and zorrex, take it to the PM's. Although it's humorous to picture you both mashing the keyboard in frustration at each other, just drop it. The point was made, and problem solved.

Mods? Lock?

I think Zorrex simply misinterpreted the :rolleyes: and the :nonono: .... You intended it as humor, it was interpreted as whining. One of the hazards of online text.

that's just my 2c. :)

ok guys, as normal another post on this is not needed.

please pm a super mod or admin if you meet the requirments to post in the classifieds and are not able to.

also try using the regional classified threads until meeting the requirments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back