• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic request: st200's on silfro

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
i might be getting a set of st200's soon and was wondering what they would look like on a silfrost svt? i've seen them on black,tred and even a cougar..but don't recall seeing them on a silver tour

ive got some pics ill see if i can find them, im also doing a set black as we speak:cool:

horrible one that is pretty much useless cause the car is on stands but im still looking. if i cant find one ill go outside and take one for ya
DSC00262.jpg

Last edited:
your doing black!!! damn u:laugh: and i thought i would do something original for once!!! i can't win:shrug: :laugh:

hate em in the silver finish but they look really good black

I can photoshop a pile of dogpoop at all 4 corners if you really need a good visual

I have always thought about doing this,bagged make sure u post some pics when done.

oh I know its going to look sweet as hell, because those wheels in that picture were mine, I sold them to keithr plus a small amount of cash because I needed new tires super bad, and the E1's he had have good tires, so now I has black wheels :D

lol bill,not every wheel. i did end up getting them,they look better in person than in pics..and are actaully kind of light for a 17" oem wheel:shrug:

Back