• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

vas is das?

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
04-24-08_1829.jpg

errr?

There was a harness connector right next to the defroster switch, that plugs into a dummy switch in the dash... My first impression is that its the wiring harness for the traction control (I know a few SVTs slipped by the radar with this option) was mine one of them?

Its not that a few SVTs slipped by with the WIRING.

ALL should have the wiring.

Its the actual TC components that a few slipped by with.

ah.

so a 2nd question, I had to buy brake pads today, there was an option to get a set of brake pads with an electrical connector, I just got the regular ones... Was that electrical connector for the traction control system?

ah.

so a 2nd question, I had to buy brake pads today, there was an option to get a set of brake pads with an electrical connector, I just got the regular ones... Was that electrical connector for the traction control system?

I think its for when your pads wear down to that sensor, a brake light comes on to tell you to replace your pads.

I want TC :cry:

I have it on my 95 and it's really not that helpful if you know how to drive. I would imagine a svt owner with traction control would probably want to disable it most of the time as I think it would be way more annoying than helpful.

Nein, er ist einen Kiefernzapfen. :laugh:

Yeah, I just called him a pine cone, ran across it while looking up Kerl (never saw that word before, but then again, I've only taken 4 years of german, 3 of which were in highschool, and the last one, before this semester, was 5 years ago!)

Alkaen Englannin kieli on by laakapaino polveutua Germaani , se on helppo. Nyt kuluva on ei koska helppo.

Oh yeah

Alias on hiljentää apulainen

Back