• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rotunda tool for cable adjustment

n2n2o

CEG'er
Hey all was curious if anybody could point me in the right direction.I am looking to buy on of these guys but cant find it. Have looked on ebay and a few other online tool stores with no luck.Any help finding a place to get one would be great. thanks all chad

This is posted only few threads down.

Also, just searching "Contour Rotunda" on eBay would turn it up right away. :shrug:

Hey thanks for you response. But as so many others do you must not have fully read my post. It clearly stats that i have been on ebay and have searched by "rotunda tool","contour rotunda" only to have every rotunda tool come up or be available EXCEPT the one im askin for. And yes i did see the earlier post and did read it and did go to the ebay auction that was listed it had long sold and no other like products found fitting that same description so....:shrug: thanks in advace Chad

P.S. i wouldn't have put this post up with out first trying to use the resources ceg makes available to us. Just bothers me a little that guys with alot more time on here i so fast to throw up the dumbazz flag,so to say, to us newer members.

Hey all hope nobody took offense to this taking divorce out on the wrong people,not gonna go into so as not to violate board rules. That should be enough info for you all that have gone through it though. Have a better day everyone. Chad

Last edited:
well other then watching ebay I don't know where else you would get them.

but you could make one of your own or just measure out the location of the shifter based on the center console or shifter tower in the car to make sure it centered.

but of course the tool would allow one person to do this ....

Hey thanks for you response. But as so many others do you must not have fully read my post. It clearly stats that i have been on ebay and have searched by "rotunda tool","contour rotunda" only to have every rotunda tool come up or be available EXCEPT the one im askin for. And yes i did see the earlier post and did read it and did go to the ebay auction that was listed it had long sold and no other like products found fitting that same description so....:shrug: thanks in advace Chad

Well I'll post the links since it was so difficult to search it:

Search Results: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=contour+rotunda&category0=

Item #1: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...024QQitemZ370041796692QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Item #2: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...004QQitemZ140226676498QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

Need anymore? :shrug:

Hey tony ...I know your gonna think im lying but when i started this post i did run a search on ebay. I promise im not being lazy and just looking for someone to do the work for me. those simply did not show up on my search may be a new listing. But anyways i thank you and all the other "seasoned" memebers for the guidance and info you all supply to us "noobs" thannks yet again chad

No problem. I'm sorry for the attitude.

I've just been frustrated with CEG lately because of the amount of "noobs" that have been joining and asking the same old questions over and over. The FAQ's and How-To's are never utilized. Not to mention the amount of people that can no longer form coherate sentences when they type.

Most of the "old skool" CEGers are gone now. They've either sold their cars or are just overall sick of forums and don't post anymore.

This is nothing directly towards you at all, so sorry if it came out that way.

Back