• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

one of our own,spotted at...a honatech meet!?!

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
got these from a member over on probetalk.
4-19-2008017.jpg

4-19-2008017.jpg

same picture twice :shrug:

Is that the guy from milwaukee, WI that has y2k's old car?

What's the big deal, I go to sport compact meets around here once in a while :shrug:

ditto, I've met up with a tour owner at a hondatech meet.

kinda a funny story if I may proceed.

posted saying he was going to be there at the forest preserve that is like walking distance from my work. so I decided to stop on over. I didnt have my cougar that day, so I pulled on up in my 94 towncar. Parked in the middle of their group to as over my shoulder I see the guy I was going to meet up with pulling away.... well since I'm here, I'm going to go chat with people. So ya, I was the dick who beached my land yatch in the middle of their meet.

anyways I honestly gotta say I was pretty impressed by their members. none of them seemed very handy with tools but just about everyone there had quality work/parts into their car. only a couple of examples of rice were there

Yep, that's most certainly my old car. Belongs to svt2sho now, up in WI. He bought the car from me a year ago, and it's up for sale in the classifieds. He added the hood and trunk, and removed the Mirko. The wheels and stickers are his additions as well. Other than that, the car looks just as clean as the day I sold it to him. I miss that car. :cry:

Mark

IIRC, when I talked to that guy he had blown the 3L once or twice and had it replaced since he didn't have it tuned... unless that was a different black svt around here...

Last edited:
Back