• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

who do I contact about classified issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStarMN

CEG'er
I have been on this site for like a year ( more under a 2nd name) and have enough posts, but still does not let me post on the classified section. I sent mail to someone about it before, but got nothing back.
thanks

Any super moderator or admin. This is a known issue.
link (Admins and Super Mods are halfway down the page)

just wondering why 50? I think 25 would serve just as well. I have stuff to sell and cant list it unless i make pointless posts (this one) or just wait 3 months.......
We decided a 50 cut off. I guess if we went with 25, someone else will say 10 "would serve just as well."

I agree that 50 is a good number. It allows other users to get to know you just a bit better, and determine whether or not we want to have a transaction with you. Also, this is a car enthusiast site, not an ad site. Everyone's focus on this site should be there car, and not selling all their stuff. If it was 10 or 25, I think there would be more people on here putting needless posts up just so they could sell their stuff quicker, and utilize CEG for that purpose alone. These post count rules are here to make everything a little less muffled with garbage and makes you be a little more of a member, rather than just a passer-by.

RedStarMN, you should be good to post in the classifeds now. Make sure you read the rules completely before posting there.

As a reminder to all new members, if you meet the requirments to post in the classifieds and are unable to please contact one of the super moderators or admins and let them know that you meet the requirments but can not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back