• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Camping site for Carlisle

Some sort of weevel infestation they said. They should thank me, I'm burning the bastids, aren't I??:laugh:

We've found a witch, may we burn her???
witchfq7.jpg

haha I'll try to make it a point to call tomorrow. I live in Carbon County, I don't think our wood is infested with disease like western PA. :laugh:

So is this place strict? I'll be bringing a small 2 person and a 3-4 person dome tent. Just making sure there is enough room for Shawn and I.

Not really. Last year, we had my brothers tent(multi-person cabin tent) and Scott's(Zerohour) pup tent in the same site, they didn't say anything to us. Let 'em say something to a pirate, aarrrghhh!!!:laugh:

If they do, I know my brothers tent fits 3-4, and he may not be able to make it due to very slow work lately. He's trying, but not definite yet. :shrug:

When are you guys planning on getting there? I'm still debating if I can take a personal day to make it there earlier on Friday, instead of 10:00 during a thunderstorm.:help: :laugh:

When are you guys planning on getting there? I'm still debating if I can take a personal day to make it there earlier on Friday, instead of 10:00 during a thunderstorm.:help: :laugh:

I'm taking the day off and leaving in the late morning. I'll go right to the show and then go back and set up camp later on whenever you guys get there.

I'll be there on Thursday by 2 or 3. Todd's got my number, call if you need something.

We were planning on arriving Thurs. night and camping. Be there around 8pm.

I only reserved the campsight for Friday night and Saturday night. If you guys let them know you are with me, they should be able to deal with it. I know the deposit should come out of the bill, just don't want to see you get screwed.

The phone went silent when I said we were with getsum111. Doesn't everyone know screen names? Sheesh.

LOL! Ok then. Well, I reserved a spot for Shawn and I Thurs night if someone needs a spot. We'll just migrate to Scott's spot for Fri & Sat.

Back