• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Drew = Classless?

I knew whan JJ and Lynne got turfed that this was the result:

http://www.wcsx.com/content/2008_11DandD2.asp

Interesting play by Greater media. These guys will take a pretty significant share of Mike's pie. Which is a shame, because I like Mike sans Drew; the show, while still silly at times, seems less antagonistic.

At least we'll have choices.

Wrif morning show:shrug:. Bill and Jay have sucked for years!!

I was just messin' around, but the other Mike doesn't talk as much as Mark Fellhower does and now that Jamie is there, maybe they'll use his skill as a talk show host on WDFN for the last 14 years or so:shrug:, seems like that would make the most sense. I just heard that D&D will be on WCSX on January 5th, 2009 and I remember the interview Drew did with channel 7 monthes ago that he'd be returning to the airwaves in February 2009, so this leads me to the question...WHERE IN THE HELL IS DREW AND MR. SKIN GOING TO BE GOING:confused:

I havent listened to the Wrif show in a couple months since I changed shifts. Didnt know they added anyone. Looks like things are going to change in the morning show competition. D&D were great as an afternoon slot. Wouldnt mind seeing that again.

Maybe Drew and Mr. Skin in the a.m. on 97.1:confused::shrug:

WOW!, quoting mself:eek: anyways, this has to be the ticket, pardon the pun, for his coming back and if that happens, they will be a powerhouse for sure because Drew and a pop can would be better then Jay and Bill. I like how they got called out by some idiot last week when they were talking about Beyonce' and how she looks like she's got another persons lower section. IMO, because of that, those two are, well, guys who don't like women because she's smokin' hot. Not every guy out there likes the 5'6" 115 lbs chick w/o hips or an ass. How in the hell could they say that about her and Kim Kardashian:crazy::crazy::crazy: BTW, they weren't racist in what they said about Beyonce', the caller was using her crutch, the one when they don't have the facts straight and are just lookin' for something to beeotch about!

I just heard this too. Odd, they must have been getting there butts kicked in the ratings. Wonder the details

I just heard this too. Odd, they must have been getting there butts kicked in the ratings. Wonder the details

The only thing I can say to that is "by who are they getting their butts kicked":shrug:, Jay and Bill...:rolleyes:...D&D...:rolleyes:....89X....:rolleyes: I feel the timing is right, take back what is theirs and return some "normalcy" back to Detroit radio! Now we just need to get "The Fan" back together:shrug:

I'm not sure i want to listen to his traitor ass anyhow. was a fan, not any more. my antenna doesn't work anyway.

Just heard Mike say this morning...

Just heard Mike say this morning...

...that the show is now going to be called "The Mike and Drew Show" or is that going to be "Mike and Drew in the morning", either way that's stupid because the old product had an established name, just like any other brand name:rolleyes::shrug: Can you imagine if something that went away and came back with a new name that just didn't roll off of your tongue the right way...that's how I feel about this and Drew agreed to it, damn:shocked:

I'm happy. The first weeks of Mike doing it solo, the show was the suck, but I eventually got used to it. If they are droning on and on about reality TV shows or whatever, I'll switch over to NPR.

I miss Riffnotes Theatre and some of the silly sketches they used to do together. It was more of a put-together show when it was "Drew and Mike". Nowadays it's a lot more random and thrown-together, but I still listen and enjoy it on my way to work. And I will not wake up to anything but their show. Sucks when I have to wake up before they come on... but that's another issue.

The skits are what made them and I really hope they go back to stuff like that, the Cliffnote Theaters are some of the funniest stuff...EVER:laugh:, especially the Titanic one, classic! Donut Shop Terrorism, funny but true names, etc is what I like about them, Roach and Stash, I could go on and on, oh yeah the stores they tell....MIKES SALAD STORY:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It sure was good to hear Drew this morning, he hasn't missed a beat and yes, its all over for Jay and Bill, not that they were anything anyways:rolleyes:

I'm enjoying the replay of classic Drew and Mike shows this week, along with the celebrity voices welcoming them back, but they all say "Drew and Mike Show", well except Figer, but then again he's a lawyer:rolleyes: (maybe they really are going through with the "Mike and Drew Show:troutslap:)

Back