• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who has spacers w/ FSVT's

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
I was thinking of trying some 1/4" spacers wih my FSVT Euro wheels and 225/45/17 tires. I was wondering if anyone has used them and if i will need studs?

I know the idea of running spacers have been brought up several times, just hasn't really lead to anything.

Pics too if you have them.

In for answer. I should be running spacers by this summer. I hate the way my fsvts tuck

I agree with wanting to see pics. I have FSVT's on mine, and I've read that they look better with spacers. I wanna SEE!! :laugh:

whats 1/4".. like 5mm? I'd like to 10mm, would probably definitely need new studs though. Hmm

Got me my 1/4" spacers this weekend, "Rally Brand universals from Pepboys $7.99 ea.

Do it, dont look back. looks much better. ill get some pics.

Updates

Updates

000_2036.jpg

000_2037.jpg

000_2038.jpg

000_2039.jpg

000_2040.jpg

000_2041.jpg

000_2042.jpg

Sorry no link to the spacer could not find them online. Pepboys!

Without:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=29676

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=27212

Are they the Euro Wheels?

Are they the Euro Wheels?

Damn, they are nice...........

i'm lovin the look env :)

if i land a job soon i'll get some spacers and post pics with fsvt's. otherwise i'll have them in a month on my birthday

$30 doesnt seem like a lot but i'm $600 deep in a stereo install w/o a job and plan to drop a few hundred more with paint and other :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the next few days.. ouch :laugh:

No, stated on the package it said "mack sure you still have half the lug still visible with the spacer on." Im too sure if that was accurate, you want the lug onto the stud at least the diameter of the stud. If that make sense. After the amount I had to spin the lug on, i wasnt concerned. Have had them on for a couple weeks now, havent flug any lugs yet, lol.

I like the look, made the wheels fill out the well more, and gave it a more aggressive look.

Now I need some K-sports or B&G's it would lok tits. thanks for the compliments. :cool:

Do your rims have centerfuge rings?

I'm wondering if you can use spacers on rims with centerfuge rings.

The Rims look Much better spaced out

Back