• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UMASS Car Show

BrApple

No Life But CEG
UMASS, Amherst

08showflier.jpg

Lindsey. You're just jealous that my car is so sexy. :laugh:

But anyways, I just want to go so I can see Bob's car get high regards (and MAYBE win) for Top Ford. There is one really nice Mustang he has to compete with, though :)

Your car will be on the road. Because I want a Contour to WIN!

I think you could win the Engine Blow-up raffle and then put a 3L in it???? I may attend this but we shall see,Brian, THE VET???? WTF, don't you have a GF for that stuff?

I think you could win the Engine Blow-up raffle and then put a 3L in it???? I may attend this but we shall see,Brian, THE VET???? WTF, don't you have a GF for that stuff?

YEA HE DOES but i was going to go with him for the cat appt or go to the car show with him. I'm not just some object that does things for him like that and i feel that, that is what your trying to say. I don't appreciate that.:mad:

YEA HE DOES but i was going to go with him for the cat appt or go to the car show with him. I'm not just some object that does things for him like that and i feel that, that is what your trying to say. I don't appreciate that.:mad:

Haha I'm pretty sure stupid old Jared was just joking :laugh:

HAHA not the cougar Jared who wasn't kool enough to buy a cougar in the first place with a stick shift but had to have it switched after the fact????????????

Hahahahahahaha, is it the same kid HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess I'm glad I didn't post what I was thinking. :laugh:

Well it's kinda both of our cat. We both take care of her and love her.He was going to bring her to the vet but asked if I could go with him to help him out so I don't know if we might make the appt for another day. If we can I'm sure we will because we both want to go to Amherst :laugh:

Last edited:
Back