• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sand, Sweat and Tours!

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
Meet up with BAD SVT to catch up and swaps some goods at the Palms the other day, Beautiful day. Almost too much if you look at the picture, the glare off the buildings were lighting up the whole garage. The lighting situation sucked but It didnt stop us.

Yup, If your thinking not alot of pictures. You can thank yours truly for not realizing that I didnt upload all the picture until I deleted them off the camera. Need less to say, I was not pleased :mad: . These are the ones from the very beginning. Take my word there were some really nice shots, onced we moved. :nonono:

Oh and I can forget to mention that I got killer ride in BAD SVT's 3L Turbo Terror. What a beast, the power/torque was so constant and smooth, it was like a rocket ship from a roll. I was very surprised on how the GC/Koni rode. Stiff setting was still reasonable.

Anyway Thanks for the ride Jullian, and we will have to get some more pics sometime. On with them!

Last edited:
100_1715.jpg

100_1718.jpg

100_1719.jpg

100_1714.jpg

Me thinks the front plate needs to disappear...

Gorgous cars either way...:drool:

DUDE!!! OMG!! the best pictures are gone!:cry:. its all good tho:). we'll do this again. i've got just the perfect spot too. besides, a few aesthetic mods are going on in the next few weeks. Mirko, sf oval, big brake kit, and side euro blinkers.

My god, i love t-green more and more every time i see your car.

Stunning.

Your car looks good too BAD.. it's just not green :D

Back