• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I call it... Craig installs intake in parking lot and mini photoshoot...

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
Title says all... Enjoy!

DSC01244.jpg

DSC01247.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01255.jpg

And a pic of the powdercoated parts installed...
DSC01258.jpg

Is that my old K&N? If so - that's hilarious you still have it LOL. Regardless I'm glad it's being used if that's the case. :cool:

Yea, I ran it on the Mystique for a while then made a nice heatshield for it. When I sold that I pulled it off. Was gonna run it on the SVT but I want either a CC CAI or the NPG one...

look at you two..w/your stock grills and headlights:laugh:
Andy...set this meet up already!!!! craig..no 3l tb love yet?

look at you two..w/your stock grills and headlights:laugh:
Andy...set this meet up already!!!! craig..no 3l tb love yet?

Eyelids from Mike are sitting on the desk right behind me. I just haven't had the time to put them on...

And I still gotta put my stazi mesh in and the pre-98 center console... :D

mmmm so nice...... nothing better then a little intake install in the target parking lot!!!
i think most of CEG mods take part in parking lots.........chyea!

did that 3 years ago with my Pre98 at Dave and Busters, bought a CTA intake from a guy on here (who isnt around anymore), and Hector installed it for me :D

don't know that i ever installed my own intake in a parking lot..but i certainly remember one cold november morning( 1:30'ish am) installing a svt tb on a certain someone's pre98:blackeye:

don't know that i ever installed my own intake in a parking lot..but i certainly remember one cold november morning( 1:30'ish am) installing a svt tb on a certain someone's pre98:blackeye:

I changed out a MAF in a '94 Taurus SHO in a parking lot while wearing a tie. :cool:

why were you wearing a tie?

I was selling Fords at the time, had ordered the part through the dealer with my discount, and when it showed up, I popped over to the parking lot and installed the MAF.

Dude don't remind me of that very cold experience. :help::laugh:

I can't wait to be done with school... Then I got a lot of stuff to get done before I go back in the fall... Actually I think we go back in August... Damn you quarters...

Oh well, goin on co-op soon so that'll be good...

Back