• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

after many hours on the road and 1k+miles

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
my ass hurts:laugh: i drove from oneonta,ny to york pa,back to oneonta. from there i drove to alpine,nj and back to oneonta again.lol
mx6 mods are:
front and rear strut bars,17x7 konig's,tok. adjustable struts,eibach springs,true cold air intake,civic short throw shifter,2.25" mand. bent catback,solid front and rear motor mounts,southbend clutch,17lb mx3 flywheel..and other little things.
contour mods are:
koni/bat struts,ground control coilovers,pre98svt front bumper,svt sides and rear,e1 rims,svt catback,kn filter,el glow hvac/cluster,cf pedal covers...and other little things. it also came w/a mirko,omp,9mm ford racing wires...they're all going on the svt:cool:
here's the new additions

all resting nicely in the shade:
297.jpg

298.jpg

299.jpg

296.jpg

295.jpg

cant say im a huge fan of the , but i bet it will fun!
Congrats on the cars mang!
Driving a long distance... multiple times can suck!

cant say im a huge fan of the , but i bet it will fun!
Congrats on the cars mang!
Driving a long distance... multiple times can suck!
i'm assuming you meant mx6:confused: yeah,the mx6/pgt is overlooked imho. its a very fun car. at 350lbs lighter than the svtc...it feels every bit as quick. not to mention the godly sounding mazda kl exhaust note:drool: it was cheap,and i needed a decent DD. gets a solid 30 on the highway,has a mtx,v6 and minor mods...fit the bill perfectly:cool:

yea the probe/mx6 are highly underestimated....much like the contour but worse. I love my 93pgt with a ze in her...amazing car

i'm assuming you meant mx6:confused: yeah,the mx6/pgt is overlooked imho. its a very fun car. at 350lbs lighter than the svtc...it feels every bit as quick. not to mention the godly sounding mazda kl exhaust note:drool: it was cheap,and i needed a decent DD. gets a solid 30 on the highway,has a mtx,v6 and minor mods...fit the bill perfectly:cool:

yeah i meant hte mx6...:troutslap: dang thin clients at work lagg, sorry.

nice rides man,but why so many different cars all the time? do you really get bored that fast with them?

and damn,your posts are so hard to read sometimes,it's really startin to hurt my brain,but w/e works. :laugh:

i'm in york often actually. i lived there as a young kid. lots of family still kicking around. windosor/redlion area actually. i picked the pre98 up in manchaster.

The first stick I ever drove was a friends 93 MX6. The KL can be one of the sweetest sounding engines around when paired with a good exhaust.
Very nice MTX too: smooth clutch, smooth gearshift. I learned MTX on my '95 Probe GT. One of the several things I miss about that car.

Back