• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

18 and 3/4 inches of solid....

MAZDASPEED

Hard-core CEG'er
....baby!! Introducing our son Carter James Malone, born this morning! I'm a Daddy and I couldn't be prouder!!

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

I'm Cold!!
IMG_0612.jpg

And half Naked!!
IMG_0613.jpg

WOW! Congrats!
I was looking at the pictures quickly, in the last pic I thought he was talking on a cell phone :crazy: .. took a double-take to verify...

Last edited:
Thanks guys, he's doing really well! Momma is doing very well too! This will likely be one of the most photographed babies on the planet so we'll update once in a while as he begins his adventure into the world.

I put the seat latches back into the Mazdaspeed last week, his car seat is color matched to the car too...just gotta figure out how Sue's getting home from the hospital.

Congrats guys...he's such a little peanut! :) I can't believe how big Kailyn is compared to him! Hope you were able to go home last night. You guys are going to be amazing parents- it's SO much fun watching them grow and change, that's for sure! Get well soon, Susie!

Thanks guys! Oddly enough, our usual mailman chose not to deliver our mail today.....

We got to come home last night. He sleeps pretty well for a hungry little baby. Every few hours Sue filled him with boob-juice, then I brought him down stairs for a few hours to watch some TV while Susie refilled. Things are working like a charm so far and he's an absolute blast to watch and interact with.

awesome, awesome, awesome. it only gets better! he's cute. let me know when we can set up a blind date with Erin...although i think she likes slightly older boys

Back