• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ta ta tint it up

ronssvt

Hard-core CEG'er
So what do you peeps think of the new tint I got done. It was tinted at a local tint shop called professional tint factory. I will have better pics tomorrow when I show you all what me and a fellow ceger are doing (kenny where you at.) I ended up going with 20 percent all the way around, so give me your thoughts thus far.

tintedsvt-1.jpg

tintedsvt-3.jpg

tintedsvt-8.jpg

tintedsvt-5.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad we charge $160 and have a lifetime warranty so if you find any bubbles or anything we'll strip it off and redo it

Tint came out really good, especially on your black 'tour. what's with the reverse rake ? god something heavy in the trunk ? :shrug:

lol yah the front needs to be lowered for sure, and blue fuz your crazy man, but thanks for the comments. be on the lookout for more pics later today.

maybe its just the angle of the pic but it looks like the rear valence part is missing :shrug:

tint looks good though, and my susp. looks the same heh

Yah the rear valance was hacked up when I bought it. But its weird because it looks like it was just unfastened or something, it doesn't look like it was cut off or anything, kinda hard to explain.

If I did you would all be :cry: im gonna try and get it fixed up soon though, then I will show her in all its glory! thanks for the big ups guys

Back