• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

xceedspeed BBQ meet 4/26

KennyT772

Veteran CEG'er
xceedspeed forums is having a bbq meet/dyno day on the 26th. Anyone is welcome to join, just bring some food to share. Currently RONSVT and myself are attending from CEG.

Date:April 26th Official Time 11am
Parking is around $10 for the state park.
This is an alcohol free event also.

For all information and details heres the link
http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99407

Best bet would be posting up over on xceed.

i may go with a couple friends of mine. lots 'o douchebags on xceed though.

oh wait... just noticed this is for the grand haven one. way to post in the wrong forum, douchebag! :)

WGL is dead man. The couple of guys on my side of the state are coming, I'm trying to get some of the other svt guys going. Most of which, hang out here.

so true, almost 90 percent of the people in wgl are not from michigan at all. but I guess it don't hurt to try. I already asked 2 svt owners to go, 1 said he couldn't make it due to family things, and the other I haven't heard back from yet. mxracer there is a bbq going on in the east cost pm me if you need more info on it.

I was thinking of going out to the lakeshore on Saturday so I may swing by. I don't know if I'll drive the Saleen or not. It depends on whether they are done fixing the Fiberglass by then or not. Either way, I am going to bring the car to the Mustang/Ford show at Betten's in June

I was thinking of going out to the lakeshore on Saturday so I may swing by. I don't know if I'll drive the Saleen or not. It depends on whether they are done fixing the Fiberglass by then or not. Either way, I am going to bring the car to the Mustang/Ford show at Betten's in June
I hope you bring the saleen.....:drool:

Hey if we don't like the meet or free food we can always relocate and make it contour only. 10am in grand haven is dead so there will be plenty of places to park.

I'd say QFT but I want to strangle people that post that.

you wanna go? we are having a meet up in grand rapids off of east beltline to cruise out there. so far I got 22 people joined up for the cruise and there are around 80 people signed up for the bbq.

If gas wasn't so bad I would try to make it out there at some point- WGL is dead though, even the guys on campus here aren't on CEG-- Have to represent the EGL haha

The meet last night was insane. 545hp g35, 350hp 240z, 645hp viper...
I'll post pics when I upload.

Back