• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New splitter installed pic's no 56K

Recoveryone

Veteran CEG'er
I finally put the splitter on with a new set of eyelids and rear spoiler. The new video camera came in this week too, so its time to get busy!!!!

20080417011adg3.jpg

20080417007apz3.jpg

20080417004aqh9.jpg

20080417006aab8.jpg

Would have some engine bay shots, but the person in charge of the SAMCO hose buy has yet to shipped. I was looking forward to having it for the Fabulous Ford weekend. :shrug:

Last edited:
car looks good. paint the grill and take off the front plate and it would be sexy.
good job

somehow i doubt he's gonna take that 310 motoring plate off. Its a cali thing. u wouldn't understand:laugh:. actually u should. u're in cali too. car looks great though. luvn the wheels. i'm getting my splitter soon as this gb thing is done.
edit- i agree totally. paint ur oval red and u're set as far as classy mods go on our cars.

That car looks better and better everytime you post a pic.... very nice

That car looks better and better everytime you post a pic.... very nice

Thanks dude, for not for all the help and ideals from many of my fellow CEG'er I would be lost. :eek:

The red grill nose has yet to grow on me, maybe because it reminds me of a 637/657 Scraper (dirt mover) I use to operate. Plus I'm still a sucker for my chrome lol, blame it on the low life, ( the more I watch that show I wish I still had my old 67 Chevy Impala from H.S.) some 30+ years ago...........

Last edited:
Word gets out fast!!!!:laugh: :laugh: , I called one of my models and she jumped up and got ready for a quick shoot:

The video will be up by the end of the weekend

cegwh6.jpg

cegagi5.jpg

inthenitebcegca1.jpg

NOPE!!!

I tell them upfront, I submit my shots to print and online mags, if something gets picked up then we talk about cash.

I use these opportunities to build up my portfolio and the same with the girls. Oh yea one more thing......PIMP'M ain't easy lol

Back