• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LCA Bolts Part Numbers/Size

NY2000SVT

CEG'er
Well the pulling when I brake is getting worse. I've decided to replace the LCA's on the car before I ended up crashing it.
I'm going to do both sides so I'm going to need that bolt for the driver's side LCA so that I don't have to drop the engine cradle. I'm trying to track down where I can get that but and bolt from so that I can just cut the old one and install the new one upside down. Anybody know the part number or have a link to a site I can buy it? I checked TeamFord but couldn't find it in the parts list. Can't find it at Rock Auto either. I guess I could always hit the local stealership here.
Figured if I can get it cheaper online though, might as well save a few bucks. I'm going to be ordering the LCA's from BAT and I'll have to wait for them to arrive anyway.

Well the nut and bolt came in the mail today from Teamfordparts. Now just waiting on LCA's from BAT. Can't wait till the Contour has it's knees back in shape!

Back