• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fresh paint on my dd contour

svt_fan1129

CEG'er
hey guys.

After months of working into my car i finaly finished it and its now painted. I didn't do the painting myself but just working on the sheet metal, bondo and sanding etc.. i saved about 800$

i installed a hid conversion kit 10000k and it looks awesome. I'm going to tint my windows next and maybe steal the svt body kit of my car and put this on my dd. ( my svt contour is RIP )

here are some pics
DSC00636.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

Last edited:
Mind if i ask what you payed? I'd love to get my car painted, but it is going to be a boat load.

awesome man! that looks almost exactly like my contour except mines SVT. the only thing different is the wheels and body kit.

I paid 411 in total for the paint, clear coating and headerner. i only got that deal because a month ago, some teenatger hit my focus and then he sid his uncle ownes a paint shop. i also said if 0nly i prepared my car how mich you it be ??? he said 380 plus tax ... sorry i ak drunk. i have 10000 k hid but it looks like white and blue so it has that "new Looolk" to it.,,,, not bad at all i recon... good day amd enjoy pics!!!!!!!

I paid 411 in total for the paint, clear coating and headerner. i only got that deal because a month ago, some teenatger hit my focus and then he sid his uncle ownes a paint shop. i also said if 0nly i prepared my car how mich you it be ??? he said 380 plus tax ... sorry i ak drunk. i have 10000 k hid but it looks like white and blue so it has that "new Looolk" to it.,,,, not bad at all i recon... good day amd enjoy pics!!!!!!!

HOLY POO!!!:shocked: dude is drunk as hell to be typ'n like that! probly a good thing you didn't paint it your self! you can't even run a keyboard properly!

Damn, someone is plowed.

411 bucks is dirt cheap though.

Looks really good man. My black 98 need to be re-painted BAD

or wetsanded and wheeled, Bagged did that to the black SVT he had about a year ago, went from looking like the inside of satans anus to brand spanking new again.

10000K Hid's are white and blue?

I dont think so.

Back