• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Calling out Bagged (Scott)

Status
Not open for further replies.

97vulcan

CEG'er
I sent the knuckles back to you....Tracking said they delivered to your porch. I have sent you a few PM's but no response or refund....I see that you have been on the forum, so it looks to me like you are ignoring me. I thought we made a deal, I sent back your stuff, you still haven't lived up to your end of the bargain by refunding me. I know the parts arrived yesterday, but it doesn't take that long to paypal my account. :shrug:

Adam

I sent the knuckles back to you....Tracking said they delivered to your porch. I have sent you a few PM's but no response or refund....I see that you have been on the forum, so it looks to me like you are ignoring me. I thought we made a deal, I sent back your stuff, you still haven't lived up to your end of the bargain by refunding me. I know the parts arrived yesterday, but it doesn't take that long to paypal my account. :shrug:

Adam

This post in inappropriate, this is personal business and its uncalled for to bring other people into your personal affairs.

He just got your knuckles yesterday, I was there. You have to keep in mind that bagged is extremely busy with about 4 projects, along with DAILY having to ship parts or do returns, or refunds, he has multiple orders on hightower headlights, hes one man dude, not a business of multiple midgets doing his work.

What I like most about this is that in trying to make him look like a D-bag, you've actually made yourself out to look like one, instead.. Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back