• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First photoshoot of Our SVT

when my wife leans on the hood i bop her in the head with a stick:laugh:

You're nicer than me. When anyone leans on my car, I use a bat. :laugh:

Nice pictures. :)

I think I will go White Snake on your car when I see it. :laugh:

Tawny Kitaen you ain't. But it would be funny if someone from the 21st century wanted to photoshop her head onto your body. :laugh:

tawny_kitaen.jpg

i agree not smiling doesn't mean she isnt happy just that she isnt smiling and she isn't creepy. she is just always serious in her pictures from her SG. pictures to her pics on photobucket its just the way she is when taking pictures.

SG? impressive.

I'm glad you explained the transformer thing, I was getting worried?? :cool: As for the wife, the smile is not a requirement but the eyes really sale the sexy look. And using different angles to catch that from her. I like her look (I'm sucker for a woman in glasses) and the outfit was not bad either (tight jeans and high boots, form fitting top) just a lil help with posing and the comments would have been more focus on sending out PM request for the pic's than asking why no smile.

A small sexy smile or slightly open mouth can go a lot further than a big grin. let me know if you came to So Cal and I'll do the shoot. Can your wife do the 2 step dance, I was thinking of doing a vid with the music from T-Pain/Young Joc- Buy you a drank.:cool: :cool: , Its getting harder to find women that just want to be in video's now days for the sake of being in one. The first thing out their mouths now is HOW MUCH DO I GET PAID!!!
and I tell them you only get paid if it sales, so you better be good!!!:help:

Man I tell ya PIMP'in ain't easy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ray good job on the car and the wife, just enjoy each other for who you are.

thanks man. as for the smiling i wasnt asking i was just answering people who made posts about why wasnt she smiling and if i made her do the photoshoot.she prefers to be seen as a little darker (goth look, suicide girls) which is fine we even did some pratice pictures so she could get an idea in which direction to go for her SG set.oh i liked your vid that you did .it had a old school miami vice feel to it .

Back