• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the recent doings around hur

95pgt-t

Hard-core CEG'er
been nice around here lately so getting some things done for myself and others

ImportedPhotos00144.jpg

ImportedPhotos00143.jpg

svt loki,vic,stopped by for his headlights and the aem intake...he also brought me a much needed and apriciated gift:laugh:
ImportedPhotos00141.jpg

ImportedPhotos00136.jpg

unfort. the headlights he brought me just didnt want to be revived...but the one's i'm doing for him now...they'll look MUCH better:cool:
and the gift he brought me,in exchange for my hightower service..some barely used bosal mufflers w/silencers,something these true duals are begging for:
ImportedPhotos00138.jpg

ImportedPhotos00139.jpg

tom stopped by for his lights as well...green looked good,but he caught a peak of vic's lights before they were put together and decided he wanted flat black,so he left me a set of lights to do as well....the madness doesnt end!!
ImportedPhotos00147.jpg

ImportedPhotos00146.jpg

Last edited:
i'm going to work on getting them on tomorrow:laugh:
oh yeah..i'll be adding this to the driveway friday morning
2142557_2_full.jpg

Last edited:
That thing is being passed around like a high school cheerleader. Congrats on the purchase though.

You really don't like those supertrapps do you?

Nice pickup. I didn't know that's the car you picked up, I remember pics of that car on here from way back...

Man you had a Busy day :laugh:

Are my lights done? are my lights done? :crazy: J/K

are they done?

Thanks for everything Chris

lol...the splitter is going on my svt,and the pre98 is on ground controls..so i'll be raising it up for the four hour drive home this morning:laugh:

Back