• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT's first real photo shoot

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I made a thread a while back which was supposed to be a photo shoot, but it flopped, this one turned out a HELL of a lot better.

It was too damn nice outside to not be motivated to clean and take pictures of the car... Enjoy guys :D

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00368F.jpg

not bad...not bad at all!! i'd leave the car the way it is..don't lower dont' change the rims...maybe add some spacers..but thats a pretty tred right thur:laugh:

I have high res avail too

Good one there. That is called composition.....

I know, thanks :D I need to get an SLR camera, im getting serious about amateur photography. And those of you who like the rear reflector, bagged made it, He does amazing stuff with the rattle can, I tells you.

Last edited:
nice backgrounds, car looks good but im not feeling the hightowers I think black would look alot better.

Really slick; great photos.

I can never warm up to red headlights though; it always comes across as bloodshot eyes to me. The Contours look better than the Cougars, though, what with the reflectors instead of projectors.

ST200s look awesome.

so I was at work looking over this thread, one of my co-workers looks over my shoulder "what is that? a taurus?"
me: "its a contour"
him: "it looks like a taurus"
me: "but its a contour"
him: "I see that, but they look JUST like a taurus"
me: "car has absolutely nothing in common with the taurus, except for a similar motor
him:"im just saying, it looks exactly like a taurus"
me: "...jerk"
him: *walks away*

Sent an email to the wife yesterday with a link to a SVT for sale :)laugh: ) and she said, it looks like a ugly taurus. I told her it is almost exactly like my car. :nonono:

Man oh man, maybe the nicest Contour I've ever seen. Knauberize the thing and add a pre-'98 trunk lid and SE lip spoiler and ... perfection.

(Maybe I'm biased, because my beloved old car was a '96 TRed SE with ST200 rims and the stock pre-98 trunk lid and SE lip spoiler).

The red hightowers and the red front trim ring are pure sex. Maybe better than sex.

Nice pics bud at first I have to be honest I didnt really like the t red hightowers but after these pics I think I mite do it to mine :laugh:

Back