• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its Official...

1BadCSVT

Veteran CEG'er
...I'm moving back to Western PA, Pittsburgh to be exact. By May 15th we have to be out of our apartment in Philly, though it's looking like by the 12th we'll be all moved out. And for those of you in the Pittsburgh area, we got a place in Edgewood, just off of the Parkway. Oh and the best part.......2 car garage!! (But I did promise Marybeth one side of it.)

Looking forward to hanging out with everyone from back on that end of PA. We'll have to do a Sonic, Quaker Steak, my place, or where ever meet in May.

nice!

I'm still in the area and will be.

There is a Sonic on Rt. 19 by me now... I went there and was overwhelmed by the number of complete tools that go there. I'm not joking, every ricer with a fart cannon revs their engine at everyone else.
Some cars are nice but if their owner is a DB then they get no respect.

Welcome back to the "cool" side of the state!! :laugh:

J/K, to all my buddies from the other side. :cool: It'll be cool to be able to see you again. A meet sounds like it's in order.

"Cool" side of the state...whatever. :D ;)

We'll miss you Rob.

LMAO!

How about this?
hedoesknowhowtoshovel.jpg

But, before you can shovel the car out you have to walk around the whole car and look at the snow. ;)

Thanks everyone.

To those on the East it was nice meeting you all. KoP was a good time. I'm sorry I didn't get to make it to more meets.

The the cool side, I mean the West, it'll be good to be back home. And Ryan I didn't realize there's a Sonic on 19 too. I thought the only one was off 28.

I do however hope to make it out to Carlisle this year. We'll see what kind of job I get first.

I hope you make it to Carlisle too!

Im confused, what is the middle of the state? East/West are battling for the cool side, but clearly shouldnt the middle be the real cool part of the state? There is me, Paul, and i know there are more but me and Paul are enough really.

Christine, I feel for you. Crazy neighbors can be entertaining, though. On warm summer nights, we can sit and watch a few of our local crazy's. We call it Redneck TV, it's our version of Jerry Springer. :laugh:

Wacko neighbors + 2 cases of beer (for them) = police visit :help: :laugh:

Back