• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mullet Ride anyone? (no 56k)

What? no blower?
:drool: :drool:
I normally HATE camaros, but only because of the retards who drive them thinking they are hot chit.
hey

i dont appreciate that :lol: haha

he shouldnt have any problem putting 400 to the wheels(its not getting the power to the wheels its getting the power to the ground and hooking :))

any more specs on the motor

i c a few things i noticed but what about internally, compression , cam specs.......unless hes snky

i have my n20 tank in my passenger fender well , if i got hit there , it prolly wouldnt be good ha

Last edited:
hey

i dont appreciate that :lol: haha

he shouldnt have any problem putting 400 to the wheels(its not getting the power to the wheels its getting the power to the ground and hooking :))

any more specs on the motor

i c a few things i noticed but what about internally, compression , cam specs.......unless hes snky

The specs and whatnot are currently disclosed, that and i don't know eveything about it, because he has been building that motor for awhile and he's changed his mind on alot of things so i'm not even sure what he's got anymore haha

The specs and whatnot are currently disclosed, that and i don't know eveything about it, because he has been building that motor for awhile and he's changed his mind on alot of things so i'm not even sure what he's got anymore haha

thats cool.......i just love a nicely built v8 :)

also love the hood, if u seen my car u know y

Last edited:
What? no blower?

That is Beyond sexy. I normally HATE camaros, but only because of the retards who drive them thinking they are hot chit. THAT car IS hot chit.
QUOTE]

I take offense to that. Don't be jealous. Usually Chevies don't need a blower to make good power, quite unlike the typical Ford engine.

Back on topic, that is one hot camaro. I'd like to see how that baby runs. Nice to see some old school sbc stuff happening out there.

What? no blower?

That is Beyond sexy. I normally HATE camaros, but only because of the retards who drive them thinking they are hot chit. THAT car IS hot chit.
QUOTE]

IUsually Chevies don't need a blower to make good power, quite unlike the typical Ford engine.

hahahhahahahaha

im sorry being a chevy guy i really HAVE to laugh at that

i have seen some pretty nasty N/A fox bodys tho

I take offense to that. Don't be jealous. Usually Chevies don't need a blower to make good power, quite unlike the typical Ford engine.

Hey, do your homework before spouting teh ignorance. It sure doesn't take $9K to make a 351W based stroker motor put out 425 to the wheels. In fact that's considered mild power ouput for a 351 Windsor stroker these days.

With that said, this is a really hot car and the ONLY Camaro body style I've ever thought was cool. The early ones were just... "eh, ok, nice knockoff mustang, GM" and the later ones, well, pigs on four wheels with only a nice smallblock making them worth remembering at all. These ones though were great handlers, and low, wide and sleek and unique... can be really mean looking, as we see here!

Last edited:
Car is on the road. Still has some tuning to be done, few hiccups still to work out, but we have taken it out numerous times. This car is AMAZING. 1/4 throttle and it pulls like a kid on his mom for a new toy, till the tires break loose... This car at night is truly sinister looking, just looks like it's lurking in the shadows waiting for prey. :drool:

Car is on the road. Still has some tuning to be done, few hiccups still to work out, but we have taken it out numerous times. This car is AMAZING. 1/4 throttle and it pulls like a kid on his mom for a new toy, till the tires break loose... This car at night is truly sinister looking, just looks like it's lurking in the shadows waiting for prey. :drool:

I normally hate everything a Camaro stands for.... but this car... its astonishing, everything about it screams good taste. Honestly, that is one Camaro I would seriously own.

What? no blower?

That is Beyond sexy. I normally HATE camaros, but only because of the retards who drive them thinking they are hot chit. THAT car IS hot chit. What is he looking at power wise?

Edit: Oh man, I love what he did with those headlights too. thats BA.

I agree, I'm not usually one to like chevys. I was born and raised as a Ford girl. But that car is majorly hot!:drool::cool:

Last edited:

don't be stupid. plenty of fast n/a ford small blocks out there.

car looks nice, alex. i'll have to take a peek at it if you guys bring it over to seans shop.

i see one problem thus far...... cast iron block. hopefully beauty is more than skin deep, if he plans on FI or n20 at any time...... cast parts vs n20 especially can make large problems on parts that are supposed to be balanced..... :)

i see one problem thus far...... cast iron block. hopefully beauty is more than skin deep, if he plans on FI or n20 at any time...... cast parts vs n20 especially can make large problems on parts that are supposed to be balanced..... :)

He know's the limits of the block. He's trying to push it to the limit while still being somewhat safe about it. We've been talking about the next motor build here and there, but right now it's just brain storming.

sounds nice. he's got a good set of heads it looks like, however. if he's gonna spend another 10k on the engine, tell him to get a billet aluminum block. that'll set him back at least 4 grand, he might as well get the hemispherical chevy heads (no arguments, please. they make hemi heads for all motors from aftermarket companys now) some H beams, and forged pistons. of course this would be the 600+HP engine that would dominate and probably tear that chassis to pieces! but who doesnt want that!

Back