• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mullet Ride anyone? (no 56k)

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
This is my friends 1985 IROC Camaro that he's been building for the last few years or so, it isn't done yet, but it's getting close.

Started life as an automatic...

Iroclowered.jpg

after much dis-assembly and fitting...
DSCF0862.jpg

DSCF0863.jpg

DSCF0864.jpg

DSCF0865.jpg

DSCF0869.jpg

DSCF0954.jpg

Custom Wilwood brakes, he had to fabricate the mounting of these because wilwood doesn't offer a kit for his car, and he wanted Wilwoods
DSCF0870.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

Here are some interior and misc. shots.

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

And here's pretty much what it's gunna look like once it hits the road.

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1081.jpg

DSCF1088.jpg

And just for good measure this is our otehr friends 383 Stroker motor he's been building for the last 4 years, he's got over 9 grand into that motor, he's hoping to make about 425hp to the wheels, before the 250 shot of nitrous... Oh and this is going into a T-bucket, his car is going to be NUTS.
857863099_l.jpg

Last edited:
What? no blower?
:drool: :drool:

That is Beyond sexy. I normally HATE camaros, but only because of the retards who drive them thinking they are hot chit. THAT car IS hot chit. What is he looking at power wise?

Edit: Oh man, I love what he did with those headlights too. thats BA.

Last edited:
I am a pretty die hard Ford guy...and I normally don't like camaros at all. But I must say that this one looks a whole lot better than pretty much all of them that I have seen. He took an ugly car and made it look really nice and clean. Kudos to that

Gotta love a small block chevy motor. That's what I learned on, so it still holds a place in my heart. Of course it goes w/o saying it's nothing compared to the mighty power of a Duratec!;) :laugh: J/K. Tell your buddy his ride is sweet.

Back