• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone bought headlights from ebay: AM-Autosports?

codypka

Veteran CEG'er
Anyone ever boughtfrom these guys? Know whether these are Depot or TYC?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-9...LAMP-PAIR_W0QQitemZ140223695209QQcmdZViewItem

I emailed them to find out. After several emails I kept getting the same story, that they dont know because everything comes directly from the manufacturer so he cant tell me what kind they are. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me. So I'm not going to buy them despite the great price unless someone can confirm that these are TYC and not the dreaded Depot lights.

I bought my headlights from them. It didnt say DEPOT on them. Are you planning on doing a hightower or keeping them stock? The box they come in say eagle eyes. the deal is like 150 for a pair right?

i just HT a set of eagle eyes:nonono: never again. all the depot lights i've seen are of better quality..everything about them says cheap. the gasket on the top,the "glue" they use,the chrome...etc.

eagle eyes is what my body guy uses. The pair on my car right now is from eagle eyes, I have my stockers off cause they were so hazed I took them apart and will probably use them for making molds for morrettes as soon as I have the time after planting season.
I have had the eagle eyes on for a year and a half. No problems whatsoever. Still look new.
I only thought of using my old headlights a month ago when I saw them in a corner in my garage.

Back