• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Trick bits for my lookalike

btcc93

CEG'er
Having this little lot fitted to my BTCC lookalike

092f930f.jpg

71c17e0f.jpg

398eb918.jpg

what the going rate for an ITB kit, a good one? Those things are sweet though, so much power and still N/A. :drool:

That little lot, Jenvey throttle bodies, OMEX management and softwear, manifold, loom, etc, etc, etc came to £1,870 after I shopped around but you can end up paying £2,300 if you buy from the wrong source.

Bits

Bits

Nice Bits Mate!

I dig that car of yours...........

Do you know the guy with the Blue/Yellow lookalike Mondeo (like the 2000 Chamionship winning cars) his is cool too.......................

There are two well known Rapid Fit liveried lookalikes on the scene, Peter from Scotland has the one which is a good looker, Raj from Yorkshire has the other, which is a balls out job, stripped out, race seated, roll caged and BIG wheeled. Rumour has it that the car is actually fitted with some of the spare panels from the real thing. I've met Raj a number of times but only communicated with Peter on SMF, there is another guy, Robin from Scotland, working on a lookalike of the '95 Valvoline livery car

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer but got a nice head, totally stripped it, bit of tidying up of the ports a good decoke, new stem seals, lifters and fast road cams. All mated up to a block rebored, new pistons, race/track bearings ARP bolts. At present unrun so can't wait to get these last bits nailed on, the anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back