• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

it's been a while....new toy inside!

dartsoccer8

New CEG'er
after driving a 1998 contour for the last 5 years, it was time for an upgrade.

(it's for sale BTW!)

ohhhh what an upgrade this thing is.

263hp
turbo
6 spd

what more could i want. :D

a few days old.
speed3april142008002.jpg

amazing seats.
speed3april142008015.jpg

finally tinted.
speed3april142008005.jpg

speed3april142008010.jpg

speed3april142008011.jpg

that's it for now.

:D

First mods should be a TRZ poly dogbone motor mount, Forge bypass valve, and a K&N drop in.:laugh:

what color is yours?! yes, i joined the mazda forum. :D

i just ordered my TWM Performance shifter bushings. i also negotiated a mazdaspeed CAI from the dealer whenever that comes off 'hold'. i plan to replace the motor mount, but may try the corksport inserts first.

Whoa!! Blast from the past! Whatsup Dart!? The MS3 looks awesome, and that's definitely a sweet color. Glad to see you're doing well.

Mark

Whoa!! Blast from the past! Whatsup Dart!? The MS3 looks awesome, and that's definitely a sweet color. Glad to see you're doing well.

Mark
what the heck is up man!

i'm about to leave KC and move south....way south....fort lauderdale

i move end of next month. got a new job and i'm just working from home until then.

pm me your contact info markymark

Nice car. I almost ended up with the virtual twin to that car last summer, but the dealer wanted to fight over $500 on the price, so I ended up getting a used M3 instead.

what color is yours?! yes, i joined the mazda forum. :D

i just ordered my TWM Performance shifter bushings. i also negotiated a mazdaspeed CAI from the dealer whenever that comes off 'hold'. i plan to replace the motor mount, but may try the corksport inserts first.
Sunlight Silver Metallic.:cool:

I was torn between the MM and the inserts....but I didn't want to spend $40 on the inserts and not like them, and then spend $99 on the mount.:shrug:

Was going to do the shifter bushings...but did the free shifter bushing mod instead.:laugh:

Back