• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

FREE: Contour Haynes Book

MattB

CEG'er
I have a Contour Haynes Repair book, that i need to get rid of and also a oil filter for a Zetec Contour.

Anyone what either? I dont want to throw them away.

Thanks
Matt

I want the repair book ... can pick it up next weekend if you're around...

Actually i will be in Chelmsford, Mass. Friday night till sunday morning if that better for you.

I live in West Hartford.

Thanks
Matt

hmm ... interesting. I will be in Wales MA on Saturday (turbo_fox mini meet), likely be in the Worcester area the rest of the weekend. When exactly will you be in Chelmsford on Friday? I might pick it up on my way.

either that or i could grab it for you matt and you could pick it up when ever you get the chance

My parents live in Chelmsford. I should be at their house around 5pm or so. They live right off rotary near chelmsford high school.

Matt

Oh that will be fine, I don't even get out of work that early. I can meet you Friday evening in that area if you like, sometime after 7pm, shoot me a PM.

Thanks ElKy also for the offer to hold it. :)

Anyway to meet me sometime after 7 or so at the Chelmsford High school? Actually before you go inot the high schools back entrance, there is another school there, with a park and everything. I can meet you at the park, my kids will be playing there.

Let me know.
Matt

Is this it? Where will you be, tennis court, track, baseball field?

That's a HUGE school :shocked: :shocked:

I'll be in the SVT - all ghettoed out with no console, door panels, dash, radio, etc.

If you follow Graniteville rd around to richardson rd. There is another little school, its a middle school, next to the high school. On the map there is a building that has a white top on it thats near the running track, on richardson rd, thats a middle school were we will be. There is a park at the middle school, its on the side. I have a Silver volvo Wagon, i will park as close to the road as possible.

Matt

Back