• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

AMERICAS HOTTEST& MOST WANTED 2000 FORD CUSTOM CONTOUR

America's hottest& most wanted adult diapers!

I saw that too ROFL... but did you see the Q & A section... ?!? The 3rd Q & A is my favorite :D :D

Questions from other members

Q: What exactly does it need " tlc" im looking for a first car for my daughter Thanks

Answered on Apr-12-08
A: I JUST PUT BRAKES ON ALL THE WAY AROUND,AND I PUT STRUTS ON THE BACK. I ALREADY PUT SOME T.L.C. IN IT. IT RUNS GREAT. MY WIFE DRIVES IT TO WORK. IT HAS...more

Q:what does it take to buy this car , Thanks Joe

Answered on Apr-11-08
A: $2,000.00 DOLLARS

Q:What makes this car "custom"??

Answered on Apr-10-08
A: FIRST ALL I JUST HAD BRAKES PUT ON ALL THE WAY AROUND THIIS CAR,PLUS 2 STROUT,YOU HAVE A SUNROOF,TO KICK IT THIS SUMMER WITH A SPOILER,SEATS LAD DOWN FOR...more

I almost posted this car the other day. I laughed my ass off when I saw it.

I figured there had to be SOMETHING done to it that was custom, but nope. Just a sweet sunroof and spoiler. :drool: :drool:

Maybe he thinks the fender bender makes it custom? No other car that has the exact same dent, it is a one of a kind.

check the q/a i pwnd this guy.

Hahahahaha, was this one you??? :laugh: :laugh:

what part about this car is custom at all, the alarm system? that doesnt make it custom and the rims are stock they are NOT "rally" rims, what about the brakes is custom? custom new? and what is a STROUT??? oh the seats are laid down? how is any of this custom thats what id like to know?

I DIDNT SAY ANY OF THOSE THINGS MADE IT CUSTOM. THOSE ARE THINGS I JUST HAD DONE. BRAKES FRONT AND BACK AND STRUTS. I REALY THINK YOU ARE BEING RUDE BY COMING AT ME THIS WAY. MY WIFE PUT THE CUSTOM ON THERE CUZ THE TITLE SAYS CUSTOM CONTOUR (insert troutslap :troutslap:).IT PROBABLY MEANS CUZ THE CAR HAS A SUNROOF AND SPOILER. THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE COME AT ME LIKE A ADULT.

Last edited:
yeh that was me and then his wife tried to tell me to screw it ruled! he needs his bi1ch on a leesh! and he actually tried to blame her from writing custom everywhere

Back