• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some things just have to be witnessed

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Posting car atrocities never gets old when they're this good. I bring you the Accorderossa. Cell phone cameras are great.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

well...what really needs to be said?? car pretty much speaks for itself:laugh:
other than the hideousness of it,the body work looks pretty damn good!!

BTW it was driven by a woman that resembled Little Kim. Thought the owner would be Puerto Rican or Hispanic. LOL!

I'll give them credit for actually having that much bodywork done to the car...but not on the taste of it.

how do you upload photos from a cp because I got some hilarious ones of riced out cars.

If you have a microSD card in your phone, just get the SD adapter and plug into your computer, or you can just e-mail the pics from your phone to your e-mail. Just type in your e-mail address instead of a telephone number.

If you have a microSD card in your phone, just get the SD adapter and plug into your computer, or you can just e-mail the pics from your phone to your e-mail. Just type in your e-mail address instead of a telephone number.

how do I just type in my email? like im not even sure where the @ symbol is, sorry im dumb with phones :crazy:

how do I just type in my email? like im not even sure where the @ symbol is, sorry im dumb with phones :crazy:

I think if you hit the "1" key twice. At least that's how you do it on my phone. If not, one of the soft keys will bring up a menu for symbols. I actually have my e-mail as a contact on my phone haha.

well I went into my pictures then tried to upload them it told me I had to pay an extra 5 bucks a month, f that

I just plug my cell into my computer with a USB cable and use the right software.

Moto4lin in my case (Motorola phone and Gnu/Linux)
or
MotorolaPST + P2K Commander (Motorola phone and Windows if I ever happen to boot into Windows).

Back