• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

JED's 99 CSVT "Nice Twin" Detailed Pictures (and Goodbye)

this breaks my heart! will you wait a few years and i will pretty much pay whatever you are asking at the time? i have wanted to buy an SVT for so long but have wanted to buy one that no one has raped and to see this car exactly how id buy one sell to someone who will probably just destroy it breaks my heart. I hope someone who really appreciates these cars buys it cause that is probably one of the rarest contours in existence right now. a mint tropic green SVT... damn i wish i had the money!

That is one amazing looking CSVT even better because it's T-green I hope it goes to an enthusiast so it'll look that nice for years to come.

Man I need to have a Cigarette, those pictures and that Tour were so satisfying
rasta2bigsmoke0gf.gif

Wow, that thing looks amazing, even the suspension is incredibly clean. I would just feel guilty driving it and getting it dirty. :crazy: :cool:

so why was it on jackstands with wheels removed, fender wells removed and headlights removed?

He was replacing alot of stuff, ie bushings, etc... because the car had sat for so long.

In January 2008 I replaced the tires (same as factory original), battery, all the fluids, rotors/ pads, and both front lower control arms (the ball joint rubber boots had cracked) and both tie rod ends. I also replaced the sway bar bushings with BAT polyurethane and all the sway bar end links with new Ford parts, front and rear.

Last edited:
Back