• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Wheels...kinda

68fordman

CEG'er
got bored today (no school) and decided to paint my wheels and calipers, i personally think they look damn good for a $5 paint job

i do have the center cap for the rear wheel, its drying on the other side of the car
MVC-005L-1.jpg
MVC-004L-2.jpg

Holy cow! How did you get your car so high up??!??!?!? Looks "murdered" out as Rob & Big would say. Not bad....

That's a sweet jump by the bicycle.... and the dog looks like it is eyeing up your tire to help you clean them off :laugh:

im in texas, we gotta go muddin round hurr......nah,there isnt a wheel on the pass. rear and the jack is down all the way so thats why its sittin high

nice rock climber:laugh:

can't beat the $5 special. u might as well do the whole tire so they can look armor all'd all the time !

so did you do any sanding or other prep work? seriously, not a bad job for the money.

I am speechless, there is a right way and a wrong way to do everything and you clearly chose the wrong way, sorry dude.

Back