• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HBD Kim :)

Thank you everyone that was able to make it to the surprise party.
I truly was surprised!
Very very awesome.

ok back to playing Rock Band now (had to come on here to get the cheat codes). ;)

I <3 NECEG. :eek:

didn't the sox lose?

Yeah they did - Friday night.
Surprise party was Saturday night.

At the game, people were doing happy birthday wishes on the scoreboard in between innings. Mike looked up and said "oh shoot, sorry, I should have done that for you today" I was like "oh well". But last night was much cooler than happy birthday displayed at Fenway. :)

nice seats! now when the Mets show up to play you guys (I would assume they are this year) you HAVE to watch Santana pitch. The only pro game I have been to was when it was him vs Mark Mulder when he was with the A's. To wittness his change up is amazing.

Sorry I missed the shindig.

nice seats!

My stepbrother has season tickets in that section. They really are good seats, especially for bleacher seats.

now when the Mets show up to play you guys (I would assume they are this year) you HAVE to watch Santana pitch. The only pro game I have been to was when it was him vs Mark Mulder when he was with the A's. To wittness his change up is amazing.

You have to get out more. Baseball is America's past time for Christ's sake!

actually I think I worded that wrong. The ring you win is a real one, but the thing they were showing everyone at the park was a replica. I doubt they'd want to risk letting people wear a real ring so freely like that.

You have to get out more. Baseball is America's past time for Christ's sake!

I live 300 miles from the closest pro stadium. :shrug: Not only that but it is an ugly, outdated, piece of poop to watch baseball in. Glad they are getting a new one in 2010. I have been to some minor league games closer to home though.

Back