• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

updated pics of SF.svt#6325

raymond

CEG'er
Just wanted to post some updated pics. I've added some eyelids to my new headlights and re-did the grill, which I painted silverfrost. Opinions and thoughts on the change are welcome. All that is needed is a good wax and for the rims to be cleaned.
svtcontour003.jpg

svtcontour010.jpg

svtcontour009.jpg

svtcontour008.jpg

svtcontour002.jpg

svtcontour005.jpg

ryansbday015.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and clean but needs knauberizing.

Galloway Twp? I used to live in Ventnor and Brigantine. I miss the Jersey shore.:cry:

Looks good. I agree pull off the door dings, it hanges the whole profile of the car. And the Transformers vinyl is not my taste. ;)

Looks good. I agree pull off the door dings, it hanges the whole profile of the car. And the Transformers vinyl is not my taste. ;)

i've always felt just the oppsite, i really like the dings and...well... transformers is awsome... i'd never put a decal or sticker on my car, but i like it none-the-less

im going to take off the ding gaurds but that wont happen until it goes to paint.im also going to replace the lower bumpers mesh with the same mesh thats in the grille .and what gutter gaurd crap?

Last edited:
a friend of mine had some left over in his shop from a few jobs he did.Im trying to get him to get me more so i can do the front bumper and rear bumper mesh

Back