• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Contour mentioned on Motor Trend online

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
yeah all it needs is an mtx or at least a tip-tronic tranny, and turbo and that car would be :drool: :drool:

Better start saving cause This is just what I wanted... But I havent had my Contour for long enough... a Year and some change:nonono:

- amyn

Awsome, I love seeing the csvt in mags still. I may end up getting one of those if its power is better than the speed6, I just love speed6's and they look better than a fusion imo.

Awsome, I love seeing the csvt in mags still. I may end up getting one of those if its power is better than the speed6, I just love speed6's and they look better than a fusion imo.

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR MONEY?!!?

I want in.

I work my butt off:cool: and invest wisely:cool:
you've said that repeatedly but we obviously don't believe you:help: :crazy:

I'm left a little confused by the article though. "and we all know what the SVT Contour did for the Contour" -- not help it get past the year 2000 in the US?
I'm excited about the mondeo bits though.

you've said that repeatedly but we obviously don't believe you:help: :crazy:

I'm left a little confused by the article though. "and we all know what the SVT Contour did for the Contour" -- not help it get past the year 2000 in the US?
I'm excited about the mondeo bits though.

And where do you think I get my money?

you mean this thread wasnt about ryan and his new 3L turbo? weird.
ok sorry.
Oh I was not directing that toward you but overall response.

The only thing I directed to you was my comment 'good line.'

Sorry for the confusion... or, conFusion -- (CONtour + FUSION)?

Back